Here is one of our favourite family meals from The Mood Food Manual. You can find out more about how we got on with 'eating our way to happiness' here.
250g Tilda® Wholegrain and Quinoa Steamed Basmati rice pouch
4 skinless chicken breasts
2-3 tbsp harissa paste
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp pine nuts
2 spring onions, chopped
¼ cucumber, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
200g kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 tbsp raisins
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
A handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
A handful mint, chopped
• Preheat the oven to 170°C/Gas mark 4
• Smear each chicken breast with two teaspoons of the harissa paste and place in an ovenproof dish
• Drizzle over the oil, season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through
• Put the pine nuts in a dry frying pan and place over a medium heat for a few minutes to toast – remove from the heat as soon as they turn golden as they can burn quickly
• Add 300ml of slightly salted water to a pan and boil.
• Add the kidney beans for the last five minutes
• Drain and then combine with all the remaining ingredients
• Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Tilda® Wholegrain and Quinoa Steamed Basmati Rice
Recipe reproduced with kind permission from Tilda. All the recipes can be found in the Tilda 'The Mood Food Manual'.