Pink Lining know what they are doing when it comes to changing bags as they seem to have thought through every little detail that mums need and then add oodles of style in the form of desirable 'must-have' prints et voila, perfect changing bags that everyone wants!
And the Henrietta Tote is just the absolute pinnacle of perfection when it comes to changing bags (or bags generally for that matter!) This video we've made 'unboxing' the Henrietta Tote gives a quick run through of the main features:
The features that have proved most useful to me personally are:
- The insulated hidden bottle pockets accessible from the outside of the bag
- The large zipped pocket on the front of the bag with a perfect little phone-sized pocket, a key ring hoop, a mirror and a pen clip proving handy. This pocket makes a great mummy's zone for the bag and would easily fit a purse and keys etc.
- The magnetic clip large pocket on the back of the bag - This has been ideal for slipping little snacks for Miss T into with ease of access for getting them out again quickly when she is hungry
- The buggy clips enabling the Henrietta to hang on the handles or bars of a buggy - Invaluable for being able to use with Miss T's wheelchair - Couldn't live without this feature!
- The HUGE volume of space inside the main compartment of the bag meaning that I can take so much more out and about with me - including things like popping my own cardigan in there and there's space for Miss T's precious Hoppy and Patch cuddly toys.
- The georgeous stunning 'Cream butterflies on Navy' print which seems to match any outfit and makes the bag far more than simply a changing bag.
Yes Pink Lining should be extremely proud of this bag design. It really does tick all the boxes. It has a 'wow' factor. Miss T's reaction when she first saw it was adorable - She literally stopped in her tracks, gasped and said 'Mummy, I like your new bag' - Then she went up to it looking at it in awe and said 'It's got buff-lies (butterflies) on it'.
The most common reaction from others admiring my new bag is utter amazement when I point out that it is technically a changing bag. How can something that looks SO good be a changing bag? That is Pink Lining's secret - All their bags look amazing with their unique prints and the Tote bags can easily pass as regular super-stylish bags but have the added bonus of being mega-useful as changing bags too.
|The Henrietta Tote fitted everything we needed for a day in London|
Afternoon tea is served in the Park Terrace restaurant. For somewhere oozing such high quality and luxury, they were extremely child-friendly. Whilst I sipped champagne, they rustled up a mocktail for D.Then the best bit, the cakes!
There was an entire menu of speciality teas to choose from. We were also served strawberries which were dusted in icing sugar with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
There were warm scones with home-made apricot jam, strawberry jam and cream, a selection of tea cakes in the middle plate, and at the top were some gorgeous patisserie-style cakes.
After all that cake, it was time for a stroll in Hyde Park right next door to the Royal Garden Hotel.
Miss T had fun exploring and finding fallen leaves.
And of course we had to take the obligatory photo by the Palace gates...
The Henrietta Tote is a truly perfect bag from Pink Lining for the perfect day out. It is equally brilliant for popping to the local toddler group or for having a royal day out in London. It ticks all the boxes for the ideal changing bag when I'm with Miss T, and makes the ideal handbag for me when I am off out on my own.
On the Pink Lining website it says about the Henrietta, 'you can sling it over your shoulder and look like a lady who lunches', or has afternoon tea it turns out.
A very big thank you to Pink Lining for sending us the Henrietta Tote to review as Pink Lining Ambassadors. We'd also like to say a thank you to The Royal Garden Hotel for making our afternoon tea feel so welcoming and special. Our blog post about unique things to do in London was a runner up earlier in the year with the Tots100 and Royal Garden Hotel's blogger contest so we received a voucher towards the cost of our afternoon tea. So thank you RGH and Tots100 too!