> The Beesley Buzz: 5,4,3,2,1...Thunderbirds have Landed!

5,4,3,2,1...Thunderbirds have Landed!

You may remember that earlier this summer we got involved in some special Thunderbirds Missions to coincide with the release of the new Thunderbirds DVD. We got to review the Thunderbirds.com website and share our thoughts on the new Thunderbirds DVD.

Well there is more exciting news about Thunderbirds...This time it's TOY related...watch this....



So I know exactly which shop the kids are going to be wanting to go to this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Thunderbirds and my older kids loved them too...we even made Tracy Island with Blue Peter. I haven't introduced my Little Man yet, but I bet he'll love them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember too much about the original Thunderbirds, but we've all got into it this time around. x

      Delete

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...