> The Beesley Buzz: If man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty. – Japanese Proverb

If man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty. – Japanese Proverb


There seems to be a 'day' for everything...from World Book Day to Grandparents Day to some brilliant awareness raising days for various medical conditions.

Well here's a more unusual one for you. Iced tea day. Tomorrow (10th June) is Iced Tea Day. Yes I know it's not quite as unsual as Donald Duck day (which is today apparently) and Ball Point Pen day which shares its day with Iced Tea Day tomorrow, but it still seems pretty strange to me to have a day dedicated to Iced Tea.

Yet I didn't want to miss this opportunity to relax in the garden with a cup of Iced Tea. I've recently discovered that I enjoy Green Tea and yet I'd never thought of having it as Iced Tea.

Inspired by Tetley's range of Green Tea and flavoured Green Tea's, I made my own Iced Tea using Green Tea. With oodles of Ice, some slices of lime and some fresh mint, it made a really refreshing drink.


As well as Original Tetley Green Tea, Tetley Green Tea is also available as Tetley’s Green Tea & Mint, Green Tea & Mango and Green Tea & Passionfruit. Or for an even bigger health boost, there's Tetley’s Super Green Tea Immune (with added vitamin C) or Super Green Tea Boost (with added vitamin B6) – available in Tropical, Lemon & Honey, Berry Burst and Lime flavours.

So will you be celebrating Iced Tea day tomorrow?

4 comments:

  1. I'm a bit of a tea addict, although I didn't know it was iced tea day today! I do love the Tetley Green Teas.
    My favourite iced tea would be bubble tea which we can buy in our town centre from Mee Cha. It's green tea latte and you can add things to it, my favourite is popping strawberry bubbles. It's a real treat. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh strawberry popping bubbles sound amazing!

      Delete
  2. My eldest daughter likes green tea, but this is something she hasn't tried, and it's the perfect weather for it, so I will be passing it on x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to drink green tea, then tried it at a friends house and now really enjoy it. This was the first time i tried it as iced tea. Worked really well. x

      Delete

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...