> The Beesley Buzz: I heart my desk!

I heart my desk!


I've just made a new piece of art for my 'office'. Its a piece of pasta art. Why pasta? Because my 'office' is in my kitchen at home. So food seemed appropriate.

I don't have a separate desk to work at, and I need to have my laptop set-up and ready so I've turned a little area of my kitchen worktop into my desk. As far as work goes, blogging is my creative outlet and although I don't earn an income from my blog because I blog as a hobby, I love it and I still need a desk to work at.

Here are the before and after photos of my 'desk':

BEFORE:

Just a regular kitchen worksurface? 

AFTER:
Or the perfect desk for blogging! 
Where I can keep an eye on the kids!

I have a few of my own quirky features on my 'desk' like my little milk jug I use to keep my pens and pencils in and another piece of art I made using an old map.

So I finally have my own little space to work at. It might not be a proper desk, but it is my desk and I love it!

This is my entry into the British Gas Business Desks Landscape Competition with Love Chic Living and Heart Home.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic entry! I used to make owls with pasta shapes when I was little - must do it with the boys x

    ReplyDelete

We are currently using word verification due to spam comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We love receiving comments and read every one even though we don't always get the chance to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...