> The Beesley Buzz: Wot so funee - A 'cool' night

Wot so funee - A 'cool' night

The other evening when it had been sunny all day and it was really rather hot indoors in the evening, I said to 7 year old D, make sure you wear something cool to bed as it is so hot (i.e. I was thinking along the lines of short sleeved PJs rather than his warm PJs).

When I went to his room a few minutes later to say goodnight, I found him dressed like this. He said to me "well, what do you think? Do I look really cool?"


Erm... that is not quite what I meant!

Linking up with Actually Mummy's Wot so Funee.

Wot So Funee?


5 comments:

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...