> The Beesley Buzz: Joshua has had a great day and to celebrate here's more of his jokes!

Joshua has had a great day and to celebrate here's more of his jokes!

I have mentioned before just how well Monday's seem to go for home-schooling, and today was one of those great Mondays. Both boys were really focussed and keen to get their work done and Joshua just blew me away with something he did.

I called out for D to bring me some baby wipes from the kitchen and he came back saying he couldn't find them. So as I was about to get up with a mucky T in my arms to make my way to the kitchen, in runs Joshua having overheard and self-initiated getting the wipes for me. How wonderful! I was amazed as he would not normally spontaneously be able to identify or understand a need and then pro-actively respond to it like that. Well done Josh! So to celebrate, I have got the next installment of that huge list that Joshua made last summer of all his favourite jokes.

What do you get if you cross a skunk with a pair of rubber boots?
Smelly wellies!

How do rodents keep their breath fresh?
They use mouse wash!

What's green, ties brilliant knots and loves camping?
A boy sprout!

Why did the golfer have two pairs of shoes?
In case he got a hole in one!

What grace should you say before eating salad?
Lettuce pray!

Why did the orange go to the doctor?
Because he wasn't peeling well!

Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Doctor!
Doctor Who?
How did you know my joke!

How do you know if it's raining?
Push your little brother or sister outside and see if they come back wet!

What did one eye say to the other eye?
Something between us smells!

What is a net?
Holes tied together with string!

What's black and white and eats like a horse?
A Zebra!

What's a porcupine's favourite food?
Prickled onions!

That's about all I can type up for today. I think just one more post to get to the end of the really long list Joshua wrote out - Although I have a feeling he will be wanting to share some more of his favourites by then!

Joshua's list of Jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...