> The Beesley Buzz: Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

 

Updated to link up with Raisie Bay's cake linky:

blogbadge photo badge_zpsf0b88074.jpg

I had spotted a picture of the 'pigs in mud' cake on facebook and decided to have a go. I was pleased with how it turned out considering that baking is not one of my strong points!

I made two chocolate sponge cakes (with added beetroot) to get the height needed for the kit-kat barrel. Then made chocolate ganache to stick it all together and stick the kit-kats on. Finally the pigs were made from pink fondant icing.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, that is lovely, you did really well. I've seen this cake done before and I'm itching to have a go myself. Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Anne. If I ever dare have a go at making a cake I try to opt for ones that look impressive but are quite straightforward to make. Love your idea for the cake linky. xxx

      Delete

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...