> The Beesley Buzz: In memory of Kerry

In memory of Kerry

I don't really have the right words to even know what to say, but I just knew that I couldn't just say nothing. Having heard the sad news on Christmas Eve that Multiple Mummy Kerry so sadly passed away on 14th December, I cannot get that precious family out of my mind.

I am not really qualified to say anything - I never knew Kerry, I never met Kerry, and yet somehow having seen photos of her, she just shone. You could see just how much she adored her precious children, and since Kerry's illness, you could see the strength and bravery of that family.

Instead of a new years resolution, I just want to dedicate the first blog post of the year to Kerry. I just know that her memory is going to live on. She has impacted the lives of too many people to ever be forgotten.

I want to remind myself each day to be more like her, I want to cherish every moment with my children the way she did, I want to smile more, I want to laugh and enjoy each day as she just looked so full of fun and joy in every picture I have seen.

I just want to pray for Kerry's family that they will feel loved and comforted through this most difficult experience they have had. I hope and pray that their memories of Kerry will be abundant and that those dear children will always remember and treasure those happy memories of their early years with their mum. Kerry's husband had titled his post announcing that sad news 'An Inspiration' and I cannot think of a better way to remember this amazing woman.


12 comments:

  1. What a lovely think to do! I only met Kerry a couple of times, but we visited each others blogs regularly and yes, I think you can see from the pictures what a beautiful person she was. I have to admit to tears on Christmas Eve as I prayed for her children and for Nick at our crib service. What a dreadful Christmas they must have had... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt totally shocked hearing the sad news Christmas eve and then kept thinking of them Christmas day and since then. I just really felt I had to write a little blog post as I couldn't get it out of my mind. The whole family is just so brave. xxx

      Delete
  2. I can't stop thinking of them either.

    I think one of Kerry's Legacies will be a lot more Mums and Dad's cherishing their time with their little ones and those "family frolics".

    love

    Claire
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. It is always so easy to think we will be able to spend time with them later but every moment needs to be cherished so much and I really hope that I will be spending more time with and valuing my time with my children so much more this coming year. xxx

      Delete
  3. what a beautiful special blog post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - as i say i don't really feel qualified to say anything - but just couldn't start blogging again this year without saying something. hope that you are ok? i think there have been lots of tears all round xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh what a lovely idea. I was lucky enough to spend time with Kerry several times and she really did shine, and was absolutely on of the kindest, nicest people I have ever met. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment. I think so many people are lost for words right now but just hoping that somehow that family will be feeling the vibes that so many people are thinking of them and praying for them right now as they go through this difficult time. xxx

      Delete
  5. I have yesterday (well the early hours of this morning really) written about the service yesterday which was truly beautiful and very fitting for Kerry.

    Liska xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pop over and have a read (and try not to cry too much). thanks for letting me know. I am going to try to add you to my blog list so that the computer shows me when you have updates. xxx

      Delete
  6. Lovely post... lovely tribute to Kerry. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I am in tears again reading the words posted on multiple mummy today http://www.multiplemummy.com/blog/a-tribute-to-my-beautiful-wife-multiple-mummy/

      Delete

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...