> The Beesley Buzz: Nuby Bandana Bib - a pleasant surprise!

Nuby Bandana Bib - a pleasant surprise!

 
When we received this bright and funky bandana bib from Nuby, it came as quite a surprise. To me Nuby was all about weaning, bottles, sterilisers and soothers - I had absolutely no idea that Nuby made bandana bibs.

But I am so glad that they do. I love bandana-style bibs. They just look so much better than feeding bibs for helping to protect baby's clothes from all that dribble and drool (which we are experiencing plenty of now that Trinity is teething!) Trinity has several bandana bibs and they are all lovely. However, with her other bandana bibs, I have to make sure that I coordinate her outfits to match, whereas this design seems to work well whatever she is wearing.

It is described as being 'soft and absorbent' which it is and it closes with a popper at the back (can be adjusted slightly for size using the poppers).

I have deliberately held off writing this review because I wanted to really put the bib through its paces and with a load of washing going on everyday in this household, I wanted to see just how well it stood up to being constantly worn and washed. And I'm pleased to say that it passed with flying colours (pun intended). Yep - it is still as bright and groovy looking today as it was the day it arrived.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We have disabled commenting on the blog due to the volume of spam comments these days. If you want to get in touch, please ping us a message on social media.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...